Jaime Gonzalez followed what lights him up from one stepping stone to the next and recently felt called to share stories to connect his Latinx community. Through thoughtful and relevant interviews with his peers, he’s sharing stories in writing on Medium. The stories showcase how these individuals are making community a priority and elevating the voice of Latinxs. He’s sharing stories by state, with the collection titled “United States of Latinx”.
Jaime shares a beautiful lesson from his childhood on inclusivity and how that led him to make social change a priority in his life, even to the degree of studying anthropology in college. His contribution at every stage is admirable, yet to him, it’s a way of life.
Where to find Jaime:
Read his stories on Medium here. Search his stories under the title “United States of Latinx”
He goes by the handle ‘simplyawwchumm’ on all social media platforms.
Enjoying these stories?
Me too! I love working hard to connect with interesting and inspiring people and to bring it to you with the best possible quality! Want to help?
- Contribute with a paid subscription. Even as little as $2 a month would really help! Click here to sign up.
- Hop on to Apple Podcasts and rate the show and leave a review.
- Sign up for the occasional email update at www.glisteningparticles.com
- Send me suggestions for future guests or send me an email and tell me what you think about the show – email@example.com
- And of course, tell all your friends on social media and in person. Really, just ask them for their phones, load up the show on their podcast app and subscribe (that’s the free subscription)!