Jonny Boucher is a man on a mission to reduce the number of suicide completions. As Founder and CEO of Hope for the Day, a non-profit dedicated to suicide prevention through education, he has traveled the world bringing his message of hope. Hope for the Day strives to eliminate the highest risk factors of suicide through outreach, mental health education, and community action.
In our conversation we talk about:
- What prompted the start of Hope for the Day
- The Sip of Hope coffee shop in Chicago
- Techniques for opening up the conversation
- His family & their connection to Hope for the Day
- “It’s OK not to be OK”
- And three intriguing random facts!
Where to find Jonny:
Hope for the Day at https://www.hftd.org/
Email at email@example.com